Account Relationship Manager (Bulawayo Office)
- Post Date:July 1, 2021
- Views 326
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Business Unit: Corporate and Investment Banking
Geographical Area: Zimbabwe
Department: Corporate and Investment Banking
Vacancy Manager: Head of Corporate and Investment Banking
Purpose of the job
Responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships, maximizing business levels, service and profit performance in Corporate Banking. The role holder is also responsible for supporting the Head of Corporate and Investment Banking in the development of Corporate Banking business strategy and customer risk mitigation strategies.
Main Focus Areas
1. RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING
- Maintain and grow customer relationships and identify opportunities in those relationships for ABC Zimbabwe and the wider Group and to work on those opportunities to their successful conclusion
- Identify business requirements in respect of the product and solution requirements needed to satisfy customer needs and requirements
- Perform regular customer visits and keep abreast with developments in various markets and industries that customers operate in
- Market the Bank’s products which include short term loans, term loans, bankers’ acceptances, offshore facilities, guarantees, trade finance services, demand and term deposits
2. FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE
- Achieve utilization levels in line with budget
- Attain income levels in line with budget
3. CREDIT MANAGEMENT
- Monitor account performance and facility utilization and produce monthly reports on excesses and arrears on customer accounts
- Perform up to date financial analysis on customer businesses and do regular assessments of business and management risk on customers.
- Adhere to the Bank’s Credit Policy Framework on all customer accounts.
- Supervise credit analysts to ensure turnaround time on credit analysis is met.
- Prepare credit appraisals for submission to various committees and ensure conclusion of credible deals.
4. STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
- Participate actively in business development meetings by updating business on new developments regarding challenges, and opportunities existing in our business.
- Generate proposals to increase the value of the Corporate portfolio through the identification of new products, potential alliances and leveraging off Group product and service capabilities.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- First Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- Post graduate qualification an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ndebele speaking an added advantage
Skills and Competencies:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Maturity and credibility; proactive and goal-oriented
- Customer Focus: Proven ability to consistently deliver high-quality service, working collaboratively with clients and internal business units
- Resilience and resourcefulness; ability to identify areas of opportunity for sales
- Facilitation, negotiation and problem resolution skills
- Relationship management skills
- Financial analysis skills
- Selling skills
Job Related Knowledge
- Knowledge of financial products/services available in the sector
- Knowledge of applicable client industries
- Detailed knowledge of customer segmentation and service principals
- Good understanding
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to [email protected] attaching all your academic certificates and National ID with the Heading: “Account Relationship Manager” indicating the Branch of your choice.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 7 July 2021 1630hrs.