- Post Date:April 22, 2021
- Views 446
- Offered Salary US$500 per MonthCareer Level OtherQualification Diploma
- Experience 3-5 YearsIndustry Education
Line Manager: Technical Editorial Manager – Harare
Department: Content & Editorial
Location: Emerald hill – Harare
Salary: US$500 per Month
Start Date: 1st May 2021
Doddle Learn is focused on delivering high quality education resources that cover UK and international curricula and are a good fit for current teaching and learning practices.
As a Video Editor you will be involved in launching and maintaining our exciting new product Aptio Learn.
- Quality checking the sound and picture resolution of videos
- Making any changes to the videos, as required
- Using Powerpoint to add Intros and Outros to the videos and
- Convert presentations to video format
- Convert other presentations e.g Whiteboard to video format
- Uploading and tagging of videos to the hosting platform
- Organising videos into the correct area of the Aptio website
- Organise and add other content such as PDF files to the platform
- Providing editorial support to the team as needed
- Briefing in-house designers and developers
- Well organised and able to work on multiple projects effectively; thrives in a fast-paced environment,
- A confident and clear communicator.
- Able to take initiate, offering effective solutions to problems.
- A thorough and meticulous person with a keen eye for detail; has a good understanding ot the importance of rigorous quality assurance in the context of educational resources for classroom and independent use.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent IT skills
- Knowledge of Adobe products- Experience working with Photoshop and Animate,and other graphic animation software and adept at learning new software quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working with content management systems; e-learning authoring tools- Spring
- Excellent communications skills, written and spoken
- Experience working across a range of educational subjects and willingness to work on a wide range of sub Educated to Diploma or Degree Level
- Any video editing specialist courses jects
The responsibilities outline above are a summary of the main duties that you should expect to undertake in your role as Video Editor. They should not be viewed as exhaustive and are
subject to review and amendment as and when required.
For more information or to apply, please send your CV to [email protected]
Related Jobs (34)
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Specialist on July 22, 2021 Full Time
Investigative Journalism Opportunities for Reporters and Mentors on July 22, 2021 Contract