9 x Dispensary Assistant
- Post Date:December 14, 2021
- Views 286
- Career Level AssistantQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
City of Harare is inviting suitable applicants for the vacant positions of DISPENSARY ASSISTANT (9 Positions) that have arisen in its Health Department.
LOCATION: BEATRICE ROAD INFECTIOUS DISEASES HOSPITAL
REPORTS TO: PHARMACY TECHNICIAN
Management of medicines and medical sundries which includes, receiving, storage and dispatching.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Receiving, assembling and dispatching of drugs, dressings and vaccines.
- Dealing with aspects of the cold chain, extended programme of immunization and child spacing
- Dispensing of medicines to patients
- Ensure the security of drugs at the Pharmacy
- Raising of requisitions for medicines and sundries from NATPHARM and vaccines from Central Vaccine Stores.
- Recording of excess or expired drug returns
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Certificate in Dispensary Assistant
- 5 GCE ‘O’ Levels including English and a Science subject
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Paying attention to detail
Applications clearly marked, on the envelope, the position being applied for, shall be addressed to:
The Human Capital Director, City of Harare, P O Box 1680, Harare,
OR hand delivered to
Records Office,Basement, Room B32, Rowan Martin Building, Harare
Not later than 16 December 2021.
City of Harare is an equal opportunities employer.
Related Jobs (30)
Assistant Project Officer (APO)-Services and Linkages on January 18, 2022 Contract