8 x CCTV Operators
- Post Date:May 4, 2022
- Views 485
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry ICT
ASSET PROTECTION SERVICES
Applications from suitably qualified members are invited to fill the post of CCTV OPERATORS (8 POSTS).
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
The position requires an individual with:-
- A diploma in Information, Communication and Technology or a related qualification from a reputable institution.
- 5 “O” levels including English.
- An International Computer Driving License (ICDL) would be an added advantage.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a security related environment.
Duties and responsibilities
The successful candidate must be able to:-
- Monitor CCTV coverage across the entire Campus and University projects outside Campus.
• Prevent and protect University assets against theft, damage, loss or wastage through electronic surveillance.
• Ensure compliance with the University rules and regulations, and the Standard Operating Procedures.
• Monitor activities in the University kitchens and dining halls to minimize loss.
• Ensure installed cameras are properly positioned and recording properly at all times, and also recommend new installations to cover grey areas.
• Record all incidences of thefts, intrusions or violation of security policies and generate reports for further investigations.
• Present evidence in disciplinary matters as well as in criminal courts of law.
• Take note of any irregularities and alerting Asset Protection Services management.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Asset Protection Services Director from time to time.
Applicants must submit six (6) copies of applications, including a curriculum vitae, giving full personal particulars which should include full names, place and date of birth; certified copies of national identification, birth certificate, proof of qualifications, employment and experience, current salary, date of availability, telephone number and names and addresses of three (3) referees. Applications should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar
Department of Human Resources
University of Zimbabwe
P O Box MP167
Or hand delivered to:
University of Zimbabwe,
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 6 May 2022.