6 x Branch Managers
- Post Date:June 14, 2021
- Views 522
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
We are currently seeking high calibre professionals to be part of our team within CBZ Bank Limited as Branch Managers. If you are willing to join a team of energized and passionate experts who are technology driven, this is a career opening for you.
- Branch Manager, Mutare
- Branch Manager, Masvingo
- Branch Manager, Kwekwe
- Branch Manager, Robert Mugabe, MTC
- Branch Manager, Belmont
- Branch Manager, Msasa
The role – what we expect from you:
- Grow the deposit portfolio of the branch as per set parameters and deposit mix.
- Monitor and enforce adherence to the Bank’s service standards by all staff at the branch.
- Implement an effective and responsive Customer Relationship Management and Customer Loyalty Programmes that are specific to the branch’s operating environment and key strategic milestones.
- Implement robust cost containment measures for the branch.
- Develop, monitor, coach and maintain a professional, creative, responsive and competent branch staff.
- Take lead in eliminating incidents of frauds, losses and shortages through full compliance to the laid down procedures by all staff members within the branch.
- Vet and authorize new loan applications.
- Maintain a clean advances book by attending to timely renewal and review of credit facilities.
- Manage dormant accounts effectively and efficiently.
- Craft and implement service delivery monitoring tools.
- Lead in the effective closure of all audit findings and issues for the branch.
- Achieve top notch inspection ratings through the effective implementation of the Risk Management Plan.
- Hold regular branch meetings: Quality Circle, Sales and Works Council.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- A Degree in Banking and Finance, Marketing, Economics, Retail Management or similar from a recognized and reputable tertiary institution.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Have solid financial planning and analysis skills.
- Possess strong ability to undertake effective credit appraisals and analysis.
- Have strong leadership and management skills.
- Should possess above average communication and presentation skills and ability to relate well at all levels.
- Possess good computer skills and appreciation of various digital working tools and platform.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than Wednesday, 16 June 2021.