6 x Administration Officers
- Post Date:May 11, 2022
- Views 738
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
The National Prosecuting Authority is established in terms of Section 258 of the Constitution with the responsibility to institute and undertake criminal prosecutions on behalf of the State. Career opportunities have arisen in the National Prosecuting Authority. The National Prosecuting Authority invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancies of ADMINISTRATION OFFICERS x 6 that have risen in the Authority in the ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT.
GRADE : P7
DUTY STATION : 1 X HWANGE MAGISTRATES COURT
1 X MARONDERA MAGISTRATES COURT
1 X CHINHOYI MAGISTRATES COURT
1 X BINDURA MAGISTRATES COURT
1 X HARARE MAGISTRATES COURT
1 X MASVINGO MAGISTRATES COURT
REPORTS TO : PROVINCIAL PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
- Degree in Business Management Administration, Finance or equivalent
- Proficiency with SAP, Microsoft Office Applications and Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act.
- Excellent strategic planning skills.
- Ethical, honest and responsible person.
- Clean class 4 driver’s licence is an added advantage.
- Team player.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing, maintenance, partitioning and repairing of buildings of the Authority in the province.
- Managing and distribution of stationary among stations in the province.
- Servicing of vehicles and other office equipment in the province.
- Maintain up to date registers of Inventory, Assets and Stationery.
- Preparing procurement plans, procurement returns and other procurement related reports to head office.
- Managing all procurement proceedings in the Province in accordance with existing procurement regulations.
- Evaluating supplier’s performance in the province.
- Advising the Head Office on all procurement matters in the province.
- Produce a monthly report on all administration activities in the province.
- To compile monthly staff returns, administer the acquittal, signing of paysheets for the province, and submission of such returns to Head office.
- Advice members on various human resources and staff related matters in the province in liaison with Head office.
- Any other administration duties as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons must hand deliver their application letters together with certified copies of birth certificate, National Identity Document, educational certificates and transcripts, professional qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae. The application letter should clearly state the preferred Province of deployment. All applications should be addressed to:
National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe
P. Bag CY 7714
or delivered to
101 Nkwame Nkrumah Ave,
Deadline for submission of applications is close of business on 13 May 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviewed in Harare.