5 x Procurement Officers : Procurement Management Unit
- Post Date:May 11, 2022
- Views 394
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill in the positions of PROCUREMENT OFFICERS: PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT UNIT –LEVEL 9 (5 POSTS) that have arisen within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) – an equal opportunity employer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct procurement in accordance the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, and with any other policies and procedures affecting effective execution of procurement duties in the Authority.
- Execute procurements for requirements above certain thresholds, in all the categories.
- Oversee and supervise procurement assistants and other procurement activities below their threshold values.
- Prepare plans for the purchase of goods, services, and works.
- Following and enforcing the Authority’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Review, compare, analyse, and approve products and services to be purchased.
- Manage inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintain and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintain good supplier relations.
- Research and evaluate prospective suppliers.
- Prepare budgets, cost analyses, and reports
Job Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work under immense pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Packages.
- Good organizational, people and time management skills and sound knowledge of contracts and compliance management.
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- A team player who is innovative and analytical.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Administration / Business Administration / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Purchasing & Supply Management or equivalent.
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
- Full Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS) membership is an added advantage.
- At least four (4) years hands on working experience in Purchasing and Supply environment of which two (2) years should be in Public Procurement.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, by 13 May 2022. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for as your E-mail Subject Reference and addressed to:
The Director Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre
Corner First Street / Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P. O. Box 4360
NB: All applicants who had responded to previous adverts should not apply.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.