4 x Town Police Sergeant
- Post Date:June 5, 2022
- Views 266
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Local Government
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and task-oriented persons to fill the position of TOWN POLICE SERGEANT (Grade 4) X 4.
Reporting to: Security Officer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safeguard Council premises and property.
- Enforcing Council By-Laws and policies.
- Enforcing Acts.
- Traffic and Vending control
- Carrying out intensive patrols in Council’s area of jurisdiction.
- Arresting anyone who commits any offense and attending court sessions as witnesses.
» Performs any other duties as may reasonably be assigned by the Security Officer.
- At least a certificate in Security or loss control from a recognised Tertiary Institution.
- ExZRP, ZNA and ZPCS Officers qualifies and can equally substitute a certificate in Security.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a reputable security organisation.
- Not more than 55 years old.
- No criminal record (A current Police clearance must be attached).
REMUNERATION: Council is offering an attractive remuneration package the details of which will be disclosed to the successful candidate.
Applications in envelopes clearly marked “VACANCY -TOWN POLICE SERGEANT”, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications should be submitted to the undersigned no later than 10th June 2022
A. Nyandoro – The Acting Town Secretary
Stand No. 068
P Bag 6041
“EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY”