Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
4 x Millwright Trainees
- Post Date:May 20, 2021
- Views 537
- Career Level StudentQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
Our client wishes to recruit Millwright Trainees for their business based in Bulawayo.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, upgrade, service and maintain electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Work with heavy machinery in the factory ensuring that they are installed and maintained properly.
- Perform tasks such as welding and insulation on buildings and machines
- Maintaining a productive factory or worksite.
- Maintaining equipment, install new machines, troubleshoot problems
- Move and relocate machinery on- and off-site.
- Repairing and replacing defective machine parts
- Collecting and storing distinct machinery parts
- Visiting construction sites to assess potential problems or needs
- Class 1 Journeyman
- 2 Years Experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills
EMAIL CV to [email protected].
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (44)
Researcher – Gender Equality and Women Political Leadership on January 18, 2022 Consultancy Contract