4 x Clinical Medical Officer
- Post Date:December 14, 2021
- Views 219
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
City of Harare is inviting suitable applicants for the vacant positions of CLINICAL MEDICAL OFFICER (4 positions) that have arisen in its Health Department.
LOCATION: CLINICS AND HOSPITALS
REPORTS TO: DISTRICT MEDICAL OFFICER
To ensure the effective and efficient management of patients in the Clinics and Hospitals, creation of a good working atmosphere and supervision of subordinates.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Clinical Management of patients
- Ensures that current department policies are carried out
- Monitors patient management by nursing staff
- Co-ordinates activities with other health personnel
- Attends to night calls at Beatrice Road Hospital and Wilkins Hospital
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Basic Medical Degree
- At least 3 years practical working experience as a Medical Officer
- Professional registration and current practising certificate a must
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure,
- Good practical skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Effective decision-making skills.
- Good Leadership and management skills.
- Good communication skills and compassionate and a good bedside manner.
- Analytical ability.
Applications clearly marked, on the envelope, the position being applied for, shall be addressed to:
The Human Capital Director, City of Harare, P O Box 1680, Harare,
OR hand delivered to
Records Office,Basement, Room B32, Rowan Martin Building, Harare
Not later than 16 December 2021.
City of Harare is an equal opportunities employer.
Related Jobs (30)
Assistant Project Officer (APO)-Services and Linkages on January 18, 2022 Contract