4 x Business Analyst
- Post Date:January 19, 2022
- Views 530
- Career Level AnalystQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Education
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions of BUSINESS ANALYST (x 4 post) at the University of Zimbabwe.
FACULTY OF COMPUTER ENGINEERING INFORMATICS AND COMMUNICATIONS
Centre for ICT Product Development Services and Training
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be capable of translating and capturing competing, ambiguous and contradicting information and business requirements properly, and respectfully question unrealistic expectations.
- Provide benefit calculation to Product Owners and gather metrics and data for sprint reviews.
- Be a strong team player. who is able to identify and implement cost- effective changes to existing systems and processes, as well as collaborating with stakeholders and other groups to deliver solutions.
- Be prepared to work after hours.
Qualifications and Experience
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in ICT, Computer Science or equivalent. Agile Development certification is an added advantage.
- Preferably possess industrial experience in Agile Business Value Analysis. Lean Start up Methodology and Minimum Viable Products.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Six copies of applications, including a curriculum vitae, giving full personal particulars indicating full name, place and date of birth: certified copies of national identification, birth certificate, proof of qualifications, employment and experience, present salary, telephone number and names and addresses of three referees should be addressed to:
Deputy Registrar, Human Resources
University of Zimbabwe
P.O. Box MP 167,
Or Hand delivered to the Administration Block, door number 113
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday, 21 January 2022.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.