4 x Administrator - Innovation Hub
- Post Date:January 19, 2022
- Views 866
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Education
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions of ADMINISTRATOR: INNOVATION HUB (x 4 post) at the University of Zimbabwe.
RESEARCH AND INNOVATION DIRECTORATE
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating staff of the Innovation Hub including organising and scheduling meetings and staffappointments
- Management of Workshops, Seminars and Conferences
- Creating presentations under the guidance of the Innovation Hub and Business Development Managers
- Efficient administration of the Directorate duties
- Providing general support to visitors to the University of Zimbabwe Innovation Hub
- Controlling budget in liaison with the Innovation Hub Manager
- Liaising with the Procurement Unit in the procurement of goods and equipment for the Innovation Hub
- Providing administrative duties to Research Specialists and Managers
- Any other duties assigned by the Directorate
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Management, Information or Records Management
- A minimum of four (4) years’ post qualification experience in Administration
- Information Communication Technology competent
- Good time management, interpersonal skills and ability to communicate to all levels
- Possession of a Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Six copies of applications, including a curriculum vitae, giving full personal particulars indicating full name, place and date of birth: certified copies of national identification, birth certificate, proof of qualifications, employment and experience, present salary, telephone number and names and addresses of three referees should be addressed to:
Deputy Registrar, Human Resources
University of Zimbabwe
P.O. Box MP 167,
Or Hand delivered to the Administration Block, door number 113
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday, 21 January 2022.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.