4 (Four) X Counselors
- Post Date:February 23, 2022
- Views 312
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Reporting to: Project Officer
Location: Harare 2 and Bulawayo 2
Musasa is a national NGO that started work in 1988 focusing on Violence against women (VAW). Musasa mainly focuses on direct support to survivors of Gender based violence, public education and awareness raising on Violence Against Women. Musasa is implementing the linkages project which is working to reduce / remove protection risks and increase the nutrition status of vulnerable households as a result of the effects of COVID 19 through the delivery of an integrated package of assistance that addresses households’ unique needs. This project is being jointly implemented by co-partners GOAL and Plan and Musasa from shared operational bases in Harare and Bulawayo.
- Day to day counseling of survivors of Gender Based Violence;
- Case follow up and management;
- Group and individual counseling in communities;
- Coordinating with partners in the GBV referral pathway;
- Information dissemination to surrounding communities about the available services;
- Participating in outreach and demand creation activities that raise awareness on available GBV response services;
- Attending district meetings;
- Coordinating with other Linkages project implementing partners in the district.
- Diploma in Counseling;
- Degree in Social Work or any related social science degree;
- An additional qualification in Development Studies would be an added advantage;
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role;
- Ability to use Microsoft Office;
- Ability to quickly understand and absorb new topics, issues and disciplines;
- Ability to work well with partners in the consortium.
Send your application letter and CV with three (3) traceable references to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants should be based in the district where the position is held
Musasa is committed to safeguarding the personal dignity and rights of beneficiaries. Any candidate offered a job with Musasa will be expected to adhere to Musasa’s Safeguarding Policy and conduct themselves in accordance with the provisions of this policy.
Deadline: 25 February 2022