3 x Water Works Shift Supervisor
- Post Date:May 10, 2022
- Views 446
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Local Government
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the posts of Water Works Shift Supervisor that have arisen in the Water Works Section of the Engineering department.
Advert No: 48/2022
Grade : 10
Reporting To: Deputy Water Works Superintend
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 ‘O’ Levels including English Language, Mathematics and Science
- National Diploma in Water and Wastewater Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Water or Wastewater treatment fields on supervisory capacity.
- Mature attitude towards work.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work extra hours as may be demanded by the work.
- Good physical fitness with a clean medical record.
The successful candidates will be expected to perform the following duties: –
- Supervision of workers at Water Works.
- Supervision of night, day and afternoon shift workers.
- Supervision of operation of pumps and ancillary equipment.
- Maintenance of plant and equipment.
- Monitoring of all water treatment processes.
- Monitoring water quality.
- Carrying out of laboratory tests for water quality analysis.
- Keeping operational records.
- Compiling of duty roasters.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and annual stock taking.
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness in the Water Works Section.
- Supervision and maintenance of the Municipal Swimming Pool.
- Compiling of daily, weekly, and monthly and annual reports.
- Executing any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Applications in own handwriting addressed to the Town Clerk, together with a detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates to reach the undersigned through posting, email or hand delivery on or before Friday 13 May 2022.
Eng. E. Mukaratirwa
PO Box 17
Email: [email protected]