3 x Systems Support Specialist
- Post Date:April 13, 2021
- Views 417
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
Reference Number : Tel20214948
Reporting To: Systems Support Analyst
To carry out systems development, maintenance and administrative functions to ensure maximum performance of TelOne systems to minimize losses, thereby maximizing revenue.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Researches And Recommends Innovative, And Where Possible Automated Approaches For System Administration Tasks
- Implements Measures To Prevent Recurrences Of Unplanned Outages As Recommended By Systems Analyst.
- Assists System Analyst In Resolving Incidents And Problems From Application Systems
- Monitors System Performance To Ensure 100% Systems Uptime.
- Conduct Traffic Investigation And Analysis.
- Monitors Backup Processes To Ensure That There Are No Errors.
- Customizes Systems To Ensure It Meets User Requirements.
- Verifies Interface Files For Errors Or Duplications To Ensure Correctness Before Posting.
- Integrates Systems In One Platform To Enable Reporting Of Financial Data.
- Complete All Related Tasks As When Necessary.
Qualification And Experience:
- BSc In Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering
- Certification In Systems Development / Systems Administration/ Oracle 10g/11/12c.
- Sound Knowledge Of Microsoft Windows And Unix/Linus/ SUN Solaris.
- Plus 3 Years Proven Experience In Systems Development And Systems Administration.
- Ability And Desire To Provide Excellent Customer Service To Internal And External Customers.
- Working Knowledge Of Windows 7 And Microsoft Office Products.
- Strong Communication, Interpersonal, And Analytical Skills.
- Knowledge Of ERP Security Subsystem.
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to be considered for the above posts, please apply using the “Apply Now” tab below not later than 16 April 2021; if you face any application challenges on the platform, please contact our Human Resources team on [email protected].
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted.
Please note that Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.