3 x Sound Operator
- Post Date:April 25, 2022
- Views 476
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Media
We are looking for sound operators for a television channel.
Responsible to: The Senior Technical Co-ordinator
The Key Result Areas (KRA) of the Sound Operator are shown hereunder:-
- Keeping and maintaining mixer, microphones in good working order.
- Recharge microphone batteries after use.
- Liaising with directors, producers etc.
- Set up and test sound equipment before events, broadcasts or recordings
- Record, edit and mix audio tracks (instruments, vocals etc.)
- Enhance sound quality and add sound effects to recordings.
- Play backing tracks and special effects during live events
- Collaborate with lighting, camera and other people in the production line.
- Compile and maintain sound libraries.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidates should have 5 ’O’ Level subjects including English.
- Diploma in security studies.
- At least 5 years experience in a security environment.
- Be Honest and reliable.
- Work with minimum supervision.
Written applications clearly marked “SOUND OPERATOR” should be submitted with Curriculum Vitae no later than 26TH April 2022 to:- [email protected]
OR DELIVER TO
Human Resources Officer
Cnr Sam Nujoma/George Silundika