3 x Sales Representatives: Grade C
- Post Date:May 21, 2021
- Views 745
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
HARARE(2) & BULAWAYO (1)
Afdis is the leading company in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of quality spirits, wines and ciders in Zimbabwe. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above-mentioned positions that have arisen at our Head Office.
Main purpose of the Job
The main purpose of the job is to represent the Company’s interest in all aspects of the selling function through the retail outlets and to maximise sales of the Company’s products in order to achieve budgeted sales volumes.
Essential Competencies and Requirements
- Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a sales/marketing environment.
- A clean Class 4 driver’s license.
- Fluency in English, Shona or Ndebele. Knowledge of other languages is an added advantage.
- Good communication/ interpersonal skills in order to maintain satisfactory relationship with stakeholders at all levels within and outside the organisation.
- Pleasant personality and positive attitude to be able to mix and, communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Mature personality with an enquiring, innovative and analytical mind.
- Thorough knowledge of both the rural and urban markets dynamics.
- A self-starter with a high sense of responsibility and custodianship of company assets.
- Sound knowledge cf IMS and ISO 22000:2005.
- Avery clean and traceable employment record.
Key Performance Areas
- Sustaining the Company’s competitive edge through the manipulation of the marketing mix.
- Meet and exceed budgeted sales targets every month.
- Ensure that all brands and packs are readily available in the targeted markets.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through after-sales service and other tcols.
- Monitor competitor activities and provide requisite market intelligence.
- Carry out trade promotional activities as planned every time.
- Educate the trade on correct merchandising and proper product handling.
- Ensure that all payments are collected promptly and operate within budgeted limits.
- Debtors management to achieve the set debtors days target.
- Manage merchandisers and the merchandising function.
- Ensure appropriate and adequate branding in the trade.
If you meet the above qualification, please submit CV to:
The Human Resources,
PO Bax WGT 900,
Not later than Sunday, 23rd May 2021 or email to [email protected]. Email subject “Sales Rep Harare or Bulawayo whichever is applicable”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be attended to.