3 (Three) x Nurses
- Post Date:July 6, 2021
- Views 266
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
Mavambo is a non-profit making organisation established in 2001 which provide educational, legal, parenting, economic strengthening support as well as protection and life skills, health and nutrition to orphans and vulnerable children and young people. The organisation works in Harare (Mabvuku, Tafara, Caledonia, Chitungwiza, Stoneridge, Epworth, Hopley, Dzivarasekwa, Hatcliffe, Mufakose, Glen View, Waterfalls, Warren Park, Budiriro, Highfield, White Cliff and Kambuzuma) and Mashonaland East (Goromonzi).
- Diploma in General Nursing;
- At least 3 years’ experience;
- Training in HIV/AIDS and OI work experience an added advantage;
- Experience in OVC programming;
- Experience with NGO environment.
Applications are sent to: Human Resources, Mavambo Orphan Care, [email protected] Please quote position being applied for on the subject line of your email. Applicants should include only cover letters and CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 9 July 2021