263 x Registered General Nurse
- Post Date:December 14, 2021
- Views 224
- Career Level NurseQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
City of Harare is inviting suitable applicants for the vacant positions of REGISTERED GENERAL NURSE (263 Positions) that have arisen in its Health Department.
LOCATION : HOSPITALS & CLINICS
REPORTS TO : SISTER-IN-CHARGE
Responsible for effective and efficient health care delivery at Municipal Hospitals Clinics
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Management of patients/ clients
- Supervision of junior staff
- Compilation of Health information
- Counseling of patients.
- Ordering of drugs and drug dispensing.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 O’levels including English language and any other science subject
- Diploma in General Nursing
- Diploma in Midwifery or other post graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- At least 1 year experience
- Current practising certificate
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently, both independently and within a team
- Ability to handle pressure and work with minimum supervision
- Should have human capital management and highly analytical skills
- Ability to provide people-centred care.
Applications clearly marked, on the envelope, the position being applied for, shall be addressed to:
The Human Capital Director, City of Harare, P O Box 1680, Harare,
OR hand delivered to
Records Office,Basement, Room B32, Rowan Martin Building, Harare
Not later than 16 December 2021.
City of Harare is an equal opportunities employer.