24 (Twenty-four) x DREAMS Cluster Data Capturers
- Post Date:August 19, 2021
- Views 503
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry ICT
Zim-TTECH is seeking highly qualified and experienced applicants to fill the position of Cluster Data Capturers for the DREAMS program in Lupane x6, Bubi x6, Nkayi x6 and Tsholotsho x6 in Matabeleland North province. Zim-TTECH’s activities occur primarily in the technical areas of health system strengthening; health workforce development; operations research and evaluation; prevention, care and treatment of infectious diseases. Zim-TTECH is funded by PEPFAR through the Center for Disease Control to implement HIV & TB treatment and care services in five Zimbabwean provinces in support of the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MoHCC) under the Zim-PAAC (Zimbabwe Partnership to Accelerate AIDS Control) program. The contract is for twelve (12) months effective October 2021 to 30 September 2022.
Successful candidates will report to the respective DREAMS District Strategic Information Focal Person and will be responsible for filing, records management and entering data into the DREAMS DHIS2 database as per given instructions.
Roles and responsibilities
- Capturing and collating DREAMS related data as per given Standard Operating Procedures and reporting on several indicators as per given guidance;
- Processing entries into the DHIS2 for both screening, enrolment, referrals and service delivery;
- Creating and keeping a log-sheet of entries conducted which should include UIC processed with accompanying demographic data;
- Filing all processed documents (screening forms, enrolment forms, health for life registers, clinical register & financial literacy) according to age group and ward;
- Completing missing data by triangulating between the screening and enrolment tools or by checking with the beneficiary on missing data;
- Creating reports including the number of entries processed into the DHIS2, number of cleaned entries, source documents verified and documents filed according to given guidelines;
- Verifying, sorting, cleaning and transferring data from paper formats into computer files or database systems (DREAMS DHIS2 & ZDIP/CommCare);
- Comply with security backups and regular checks to ensure data is saved and stored properly;
- Informing relevant parties regarding data quality and transcription errors encountered;
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval;
- Ensuring high standards of data quality through accurate entry and quality assurance processes.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Certificate in ICDL, Information System/Technology, Records Management, Office Management, Library & Information Science, or related field;
- Minimum of 1 year data entry working data experience, working knowledge of Microsoft office, strong computer skills and reporting health related program data and information and in working with DHIS2 data;
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, including pivot-tables, formatting.
- Great interpersonal, report writing and presentation skills with fluency in English and Ndebele coupled with general understanding of one or more of the other local languages coupled with demonstrable ability to work independently and collaboratively;
- Experience in working with MoHCC or health-related implementing partners is an added advantage.
Commitment to diversity
Zim-TTECH recognizes that disparities in health around the globe stem from inequity. Therefore, the organization encourages and supports the multiple identities of staff including, but not limited to, socio-economic status, age, race, ethnicity, language, nationality, sex, gender identity and expression, culture, spiritual practice, geography, mental and physical disability. Zim-TTECH strives to become a local, national, and international leader in developing and maintaining increased representation and recognition of each of these dimensions of diversity among its staff.
Interested candidates should submit their application letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of certificates to [email protected] or hard copies to
The Senior Consultancy Officer,
10 Natal Rd,
Interested candidates should specify their preferred district on the subject of the Cover Letter and should not apply to more than one district lest they get disqualified.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 25 August 2021