2022 Apprenticeship Programme Intake
- Post Date:November 19, 2021
- Views 392
- Career Level StudentQualification CertificateExperience Fresh
Masimba Holdings Limited is a well-established Zimbabwean contracting and industrial group, providing innovative engineering and infrastructure client solutions to the agriculture, commercial, communications, housing, mining, water, and transport sectors.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to undergo a four-year Apprenticeship Training Programme in the following trades:
- Automobile Electrics
- Coach Building
- Diesel Plant Fitting
- Motor Mechanics
- Panel Beating
- Spray Painting
Ideal candidates should satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- Five Ordinary Level subjects with grades B or better (including Mathematics and English).
- Registration and Clearance letter from the Registrar of Apprenticeship and Skilled Manpower.
- Those wishing to train in Automotive trades must have a valid provisional or full drivers’ license.
- The possession of at least two Advanced Level science subjects is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly.
Should you meet the above criteria, please submit your application (clearly stating preferred discipline and your contact details) via email to [email protected].
Alternatively, you may deliver by hand c/o Human Capital, no later than 30 November 2021, at:
Masimba Holdings Limited
44 Tilbury Road
Related Jobs (31)
Site QA/QC Coordinator on December 6, 2021
Broadcast Content Monitoring & Compliance Assistant on December 6, 2021 Full Time