20 Volunteer x Outreach Career Counsellors
- Post Date:March 30, 2021
- Views 599
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
An exciting opportunity has arisen for ambitious and highly motivated candidates to join Amplified Career Centre as Outreach Counsellors covering all the ten (10) provinces in Zimbabwe. The successful candidates will undergo an intensive in-house training program and will spearhead the career counselling functions on behalf of ACC in all the 10 provinces of Zimbabwe.
Amplified Career Centre is a duly registered and established organisation that strives for skills matching and development. It emerged due to the realization that there is a divorce between what learners acquire in school and workplace expectations. It was established with the mandate of capacity building of individuals on career guidance and counselling services, soft skills training, career guides training and certification as well as operationalization of a career information hub with up-to-date knowledge on various fields of work and study including the flagship A to Z Encyclopaedia of Careers, Career planning books and resources such as Career Museum, Mobile career outreach, targeted vocational skills training and referrals. It empowers the participants to contribute towards moulding and producing a competent, versatile and empowered students who are able to cope with dynamic career and life trends.
Successful candidates should be highly able multi tasked, results-oriented, professional, motivated and innovative to effectively carry out the career counselling duties.
- Being the brand of ACC;
- Development and review of career counselling materials or SOPs;
- Carrying out career counselling sessions with clients;
- Identify client’s needs and formulate intervention strategies;
- Assist in the planning and facilitation of career counselling related trainings;
- Liaise with the management, stakeholders and communities involved on the projects available;
- Implement monitoring and evaluation systems for the career counselling sessions in line with the organizational objectives and stakeholder requirements to track progress and impact;
- Provide feedback through reports to management and stakeholders on career counselling;
- Identify other opportunities pertinent to career counselling;
- Engaging stakeholders as guided by management;
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and attributes
- Diploma or Degree in Education, Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources or any other related qualification is an added advantage;
- Relevant work experience in the education, counselling or training sector will also an added advantage
Interested candidates should e-mail their applications and CV to [email protected] Clearly state the position applied for and the District and Province where you reside in the subject line.
Candidates in rural or remote areas and females are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 31 March 2021