2 x Supply Chain Management Lecturer
- Post Date:May 17, 2022
- Views 63
- Career Level OtherQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Education
FACULTY OF COMMERCE
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the post of Business Management Lectureship/Senior Lectureship/Associate Professorship/Professorship (2 Posts) in the Department of Business Management
- Applicants must hold a good Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, a Bachelor of Commerce Honours Degree in Supply Chain Management or related area, passed with at least an upper second class (2.1).
- A PhD in Procurement would be a distinct advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lecturing of undergraduate levels on subject areas of: Principles of Logistics and Transport, Supply Chain Risk Management, Customs Practice and Documentation, Passenger Cargo Management, Contract Management, International Supply Chain Management, Projects in Supply Chain Management and Global Sourcing.
- Participating in community outreach activities.
- Participating in income generating activities.
- Conducting research.
- Production of goods and services.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line to [email protected]. The application should consist of the application letter, Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, birth certificate and National Identity Card.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday 20 May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.