2 x Sub Editors
- Post Date:September 8, 2021
- Views 275
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
We are looking for a Sub Editor to complete a television production cycle.
Duties and responsibilities
- Editing final broadcast scripts,
- Writing on-air straps,
- Guiding reporters on editorial standards,
- Selecting and rewriting international stories for the channel.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the programme editor.
Skills and experience
- Degree/Diploma in Media and Journalism studies
- At least five years’ experience at senior reporter or desk editor level.
- At least 5 years’ experience in television production.
Written applications clearly marked “SUB EDITOR” should be submitted with detailed Curriculum Vitae no later than 10th September 2021 to email to: [email protected]
Related Jobs (8)
Design, Monitoring & Evaluation (D,M&E) Coordinator -Education on October 25, 2021 Contract
Development of Podcasts (Women’s Participation in Electoral Processes) on October 21, 2021 Consultancy