2 x Stores Pharmacist
- Post Date:May 3, 2022
- Views 353
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
DUTY STATION: HARARE
National Pharmaceutical Company (NatPharm) is a Government owned company that procures, warehouses and distributes medicines and medical supplies to health institutions nationwide. The company is inviting applications from suitably qualified, self-motivated, honest
and experienced individuals who are committed to contributing to an efficient and effective health delivery system in Zimbabwe to fill the following posts.
The STORES PHARMACISTS reports to the REGIONAL BRANCH MANAGER and will be responsible for the following among other duties:
- Coordination of Operations
- Stock Management
- Order Processing
- Staff Management
- Implementation of First Expiry First Out (FEFO)
- Medical Waste Management
- Delivery management including delivery verification
Qualifications and Key Competencies:
The successful candidates should be in possession of the following:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree
- At least 2 years’ experience Post Pre-Registration
- Experience in working in a similar capacity, or with similar responsibilities, is strongly preferred.
- Good communication skills
- A warehouse management or supply chain management qualification is an added advantage.
NatPharm is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their applications together with their CVs and expected remuneration to:
The Acting Managing Director
National Pharmaceutical Company
14 Lobengula Road
P. O. Box $T23, Southerton
Or email applications and CV to: [email protected]
Closing date of receipt of applications is Thursday 5 May 2022.
Applicants must indicate the position being applied for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.