2 x Stock Controller
- Post Date:May 17, 2021
- Views 775
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
National Pharmaceutical Company is a Government owned company that procures, warehouses and distributes medicines and medical supplies to health institutions nationwide. Vacancies have arisen within the Company. The Company is inviting applications from suitably qualified, self-motivated, honest and experienced individuals who are committed to contributing to an efficient and effective health delivery system in Zimbabwe to fill the 2 posts of Stock Controller.
DUTY STATION: HARARE X 1 (1 YEAR CONTRACT), MASVINGO X 1 (PERMANENT)
Candidates should specify their preferred location in the application letter.
The Stock Controller reports to the Branch Manager and will be responsible for the following among other duties:
- Vetting and allocation of orders
- Supervise order assembling and dispatch processes
- Conducts regular stock checks
- Reviews all entries on all warehouse records
- Prepares monthly reports
- Ensures maintenance of optimum storage conditions for all warehoused products
- Plans delivery schedules for distribution programs in liaison with the Branch Manager
- Supervises and conducts performance reviews for subordinates
Qualifications and Key Competencies:
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma
- 2 years’ experience in a Pharmacy environment
- Knowledge of warehousing and distribution is an added advantage
- Good communication skills
Interested applicants should send their applications together with their CVs and copies of their qualifications to:
National Pharmaceutical Company
14 Lobengula Road
P O Box S123, Southerton
Or email [email protected]
Closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 19 May 2021. Applicants must clearly indicate the position being applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NatPham is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are encouraged to apply