2 x Software Hub Incubatees
- Post Date:December 16, 2021
- Views 258
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Education
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT – SOFTWARE INNOVATION HUB
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants should have at least a BSc degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or related field passed with an Upper Second (2.1) degree class or better.
Duties and Responsibilities
The developers should be able to:
- Research, develop, design, implement, test and manage software and applications for computers;
- Maintain and upgrade old programs;
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing them;
- Test and evaluate new programs;
- Produce system and program documentation;
- Train users and troubleshoot all computer applications;
- Monitor and evaluate system performance, writing and implementing efficient code;
- Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to [email protected] consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 20 December 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Qualifying female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”
Related Jobs (12)
Researcher – Gender Equality and Women Political Leadership on January 18, 2022 Consultancy Contract