2 x Sister In Charge
- Post Date:March 16, 2022
- Views 556
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Health Care
Advert Number: 21/2022
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced people to fill the posts of Sister In Charge (2 Posts) that have arisen at Masvingo City.
Salary Grade: 13
Reports To: Matron
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 5″0″ Level passes including English
- Be a holder of Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery
- Be registered with the Nursing Professions Council of Zimbabwe
- A minimum of Five (5) years experience in a Local Authority will be an added advantage.
- Community Nursing is an added advantage
- A diligent and energetic professional who is able to administer and manage all health activities and affairs at the clinics with minimal supervision.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Team leader
- Plans clinic activities, delegation of duties to junior staff.
- Supervises junior staff and students.
- Attending meetings and workshops pertaining to Health related issues
- Giving health education to patients
- Maintaining and supervision of resources in the clinic ie ensuring that adequate drugs, food, cleaning material, stationary are available
- Maintaining and control of equipment.
- Report writing
- Control clinic budget
- Consultant of most activities at the clinic for decision making.
- Ordering of drugs and stock controlling
- Maintaining Staff discipline |
- Ensuring provision of Primary Health Care
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applications in own handwriting addressed to the Town Clerk, together with a detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates to reach the undersigned through posting hand delivery or by email to: [email protected] on or before Friday 18 March 2022.
Town Clerk – Eng. E. Mukaratirwa