2 x Sales Officer (Medical aid & Medical Warehouse)
- Post Date:July 27, 2022
- Views 595
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
The Group wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified & experienced individuals to fill the Sales Officer role ×2 (Medical aid & Medical Warehouse) that has arisen in our organization.
- Degree in Sales & Marketing Management or any related field.
- Membership to the Marketers Association of Zimbabwe an added advantage.
- Health services experience spanning a period of 2-4 years.
- Ability to interact, negotiate (where applicable) and achieve targets.
- Clear verbal and written communication and ability to prepare accurate reports.
- Must be able to plan and organise in line with job requirements.
- Ability to analyse and solve work related problems to achieve the correct outcomes, interact, negotiate (where applicable) and achieve targets.
- To acquire new customers and retain Cimas Medical Aid/Pharmaceutical Wholesale customers through various sales initiatives in line with set performance targets.
- Gathers information on prospective clients from exhibitions, conferences, seminars, business functions, market intelligence, electronic and print media.
- Engages customers through planned visits, cold calling, meetings to grow customer base and achieve sales and revenue targets.
- Prepares the weekly customer engagement plan and provides feedback on outcomes of the meetings held with prospective clients for the Sales/Procurement Manager.
- Liaises with Legal department on Service Level Agreement on the engagement of customers and partners, must be able to prepare monthly sales and retention reports and submits a report to the Sales/Procurement Manager.
- Liaises with Finance on the payment of sales and debt collection in line with service level agreements.
- Researches and identifies prospective customer base segment (Corporates/Pharmacies, Hospitals, Clinics) and develops approaches for sales plans and submits to the Sales/Procurement Manager.
- Monitors the sales levels of Medical Plans/Pharmaceuticals and ensures adequate and availability of stock across distribution channels.
- Monitors and reviews customer performance through feedback, sales report and recommends mitigatory measures to the Sales/Procurement Manager.
- Engages customers, resolves, and escalates queries to maintain levels as per set targets.
If you are interested and you meet the stipulated requirements, please submit your letter of motivation and CV to this email: [email protected] no later than Friday the 29th of July 2022.
Clearly highlight the position applied for in the email subject.