2 x Registry Assistants
- Post Date:May 11, 2022
- Views 400
- Career Level AssistantQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
The National Prosecuting Authority is established in terms of Section 258 of the Constitution with the responsibility to institute and undertake criminal prosecutions on behalf of the State. Career opportunities have arisen in the National Prosecuting Authority. The National Prosecuting Authority invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancies of REGISTRY ASSISTANTS x 2 that have risen in the Authority in the ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT.
GRADE : P9/P10
DUTY STATION : HEAD OFFICE
REPORTS TO : REGISTRY OFFICER
- A Diploma in Records and Information Management or equivalent
- Knowledge of Registry processes and practices as well as the ability to capture data.
- Knowledge of storage and retrieval procedures in terms of the warking environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislative frameworks governing the Public Service.
- Good communications and computer skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Administration of incoming mail and correspondence.
- Administer and maintain files including receiving documents for disposal in terms of the National Archives Act.
- Provide registry counter service and process departmental mail in line with the applicable prescripts.
- Monitoring the movement of each file to and from the Registry
- Marking out incoming correspondence in correct files to actioning officers within set timelines.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons must hand deliver their application letters together with certified copies of birth certificate, National Identity Document, educational certificates and transcripts, professional qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae. The application letter should clearly state the preferred Province of deployment. All applications should be addressed to:
National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe
P. Bag CY 7714
or delivered to
101 Nkwame Nkrumah Ave,
Deadline for submission of applications is close of business on 13 May 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviewed in Harare.
Related Jobs (15)
Business Technology Analyst on August 10, 2022