2 x Regional Operations and Business Development Manager
- Post Date:August 2, 2021
- Views 532
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
A Career Opportunity in the Financial Services Sector
Reporting to the Field Operations and Business Development Manager this senior role will be responsible for strategy to improve the resource potential of regions in the Field of crop production through leasing of agriculture mechanisation equipment. This role requires cooperation with diverse stakeholders groups providing timely information to continuously enhance technologies for the sector thereby guaranteeing Food security For the Country.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with the Head of the Division to plan, and conduct both external requirements For product development or with existing products in current and new markets in their respective regions.
- Contributes in the implementation of the Leasing Company’s business strategy regionally.
- Supports the timeous execution of aligned and integrated strategic plans and initiatives.
- Implements Regional Field Operations and Business Development and also assists in presenting reports with recommendations which support revenue impact.
- Leads and supports regional technical service staff by providing training on products in the efficacy and benefit of the industry.
- Supports a cross Functional system in integration on an ongoing basis, split by market segment (small; medium and large-scale farmers)
- Implements aggressive schedules for improvement in cropping programs, ensuring a measurable increase in market share.
- Maintains a well detailed database of all farmers showing their location, agricultural activities being undertaken, cropping programs; mechanization operations required.
- Leads, communicates and promotes cooperation with farmers, collaborators, vendors, co-workers and management.
- Assists in the development of a Pipeline of Mechanization operations/projects to be undertaken ranking them according to their priority and probability.
- Draws up budgets for each Mechanisation Operation.
- Implements Mechanisation operation in their respective regions.
Job Skills and Competencies
- Ability to draw up and support sustainable budget for regional operations.
- Ability to mobilise and demobilize equipment to and from operational sites timeously.
- Heads and supervises training, developing and launching new products and development initiatives in the region.
- Ability to handle many simultaneous complex assignments/projects.
- Builds and sustains excellent relationships at all levels both small, medium and large-scale farmers.
- Inputs into reports and summaries for all field research trials, based on input From Field teams, extension officers, supporting Ministries and Farmer needs.
- Acts as an Ambassador in improving and maintaining the leasing company public image and in keeping with ethical behaviors in the region.
- Ability to manage timelines and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Agriculture logistics including analysis on lease interpretation.
- Good analytical, report writing and communication skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Agriculture degree from recognized university.
- Minimum 4 years professional experience in the evaluation of crop production technologies and previous industry experience in managing a Field territory.
- Working knowledge of statistics and data interpretation.
- Project management experience a plus.
- At least 10 years relevant post-graduate experience of which Five years should be at managerial level.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed resume by no later than 12 August 2021. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for as your E-mail Subject Reference.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be responded to.