2 x Procurement Officers
- Post Date:October 13, 2021
- Views 199
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Applications are invited from highly qualified and competent persons to fill the position of PROCUREMENT OFFICER (2) which have arisen in the Office of the Auditor General.
Reporting to: Senior Procurement Officer.
- Administer the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act.
- Procurement of goods and services for the Office in line with procurement laws and regulations.
- Execute planned procurement activities of the unit.
- Prepare bidding documents and administering the bidding process.
- Partake in the evaluation of bids and any post – qualification negotiation required.
- Check that the procurement processes undertaken have complied with the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act.
- Coordinate the evaluation process including contract award and preparation of reports.
- Maintain records on all procurement proceedings and other related issues.
- Any other duties that maybe assigned.
Qualifications and experience
- A Degree in Procurement and supply Chain Management /Purchasing and supply.
- Chartered Institute of Procurement and supply (CIPS) graduate Diploma.
- A minimum of three years’ experience at supervisory level in Procurement management in the Public sector.
Skills, knowledge and attributes
- A thorough understanding of the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act and other relevant statutes.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Unquestionable integrity.
Salary and Allowances: These will be revealed to successful candidates
If you are qualified and interested, please submit your application with detailed Curriculum Vitae not later than October 15, 2021 to:
The Auditor- General
P.O. Box CY 143
Or hand deliver to
58 George Silundika Avenue