2 x Procurement Assistants
- Post Date:May 11, 2022
- Views 393
- Career Level AssistantQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
The National Prosecuting Authority is established in terms of Section 258 of the Constitution with the responsibility to institute and undertake criminal prosecutions on behalf of the State. Career opportunities have arisen in the National Prosecuting Authority. The National Prosecuting Authority invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancies of PROCUREMENT ASSISTANTS x 2 that have risen in the Authority in the ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT.
GRADE : P9/P10
DUTY STATION : HEAD OFFICE
REPORTS TO : PROCUREMENT OFFICER
- A Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management Purchasing and Supply (HEXCO) or equivalent
- A Diploma from the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) would be an added advantage.
- A thorough understanding of the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act.
- Excellent planning skills.
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to make sound decisions.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills including SAP
- A good team player
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting to execute procurement activities of the Authority.
- Preparing bidding documents in compliance with the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act.
- Preparing bidding notices and shortlists.
- Assisting in conducting the bidding process including pre-bid meetings, clarifications and the receipt and opening of bids.
- Assisting to evaluate the bids and any post-qualification negotiations.
- Compiling evaluation reports including contract award recommendations in accordance with the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act.
- Incorporating Procurement best practices and market research.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Procurement Officer.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons must hand deliver their application letters together with certified copies of birth certificate, National Identity Document, educational certificates and transcripts, professional qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae. The application letter should clearly state the preferred Province of deployment. All applications should be addressed to:
National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe
P. Bag CY 7714
or delivered to
101 Nkwame Nkrumah Ave,
Deadline for submission of applications is close of business on 13 May 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviewed in Harare.