2 x Plant Assistant Operator
- Post Date:June 15, 2022
- Views 311
- Career Level AssistantQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
The University of Zimbabwe is inviting applications for the vacant posts of PLANT ASSISTANT OPERATOR (2 POSTS) for the UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE – INTERGRATED VEHICLE NUMBER PLATE PROJECT.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
Applicants must possess the following:
- A National Certificate in engineering or related field.
- 5 Ordinary Level passes including English Language, Mathematics and a Science Subject.
- Clean criminal record.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- General logistics at the plant.
- Assisting the Operator/Technician with plant operations.
- Conducting any other duties as assigned by the Plant Manager.
Applicants must submit six copies of applications, IDs, birth certificate and CVs, giving full particulars including full name, place and date of birth and six copies of academic and professional qualifications for each set of application. Applicants must give information on experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, names and addresses of three referees. Applications should be addressed and either hand delivered or posted to: –
DEPUTY REGISTRAR, HUMAN RESOURCES
University of Zimbabwe
P O Box MP167
Certified copies of school and college certificates must be attached to each set of application.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 17 June 2022.