2 x Planning & Compliance Specialist : Procurement Management Unit
- Post Date:May 11, 2022
- Views 439
- Career Level SpecialistQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill in the positions of PLANNING AND COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST: PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT UNIT – LEVEL 8 (2 POSTS) that have arisen within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) – an equal opportunity employer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that procurement is done in accordance the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, and with any other policies and procedures affecting effective execution of procurement duties in the Authority.
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Develop and review company procurement policies and procedures.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Prepare PRAZ returns and other internal reports as assigned.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations relating to procurement.
- Regularly audit procurement procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Ensure all PMU members are trained on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve PMU members’ concerns about legal compliance.
- Training and development of Procurement Evaluation Committee (PEC) members.
Job Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work under immense pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Packages.
- Good organizational, people and time management skills and sound knowledge of contracts and compliance management.
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- A team player who is innovative and analytical
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Administration / Business Administration / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Purchasing & Supply Management or equivalent.
- An MBA / MBL / MSc is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
- Full Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS) membership is an added advantage.
- At least four (4) years working experience in Purchasing and Supply environment at supervisory or management level of which two (2) years should be in Public Procurement Compliance Environment.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, by 13 May 2022. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for as your E-mail Subject Reference and addressed to:
The Director Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre
Corner First Street / Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P. O. Box 4360
NB: All applicants who had responded to previous adverts should not apply.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
Related Jobs (15)
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship