2 x Nursing Sisters
- Post Date:April 5, 2022
- Views 435
- Career Level NurseQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Health Care
The University of Zimbabwe is inviting applications for the vacant posts of NURSING SISTER (2 POSTS) in THE DEPARTMENT OF SURGICAL – OPHTHALMOLOGY UNIT.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
Applicants should have:
- A Bachelor of Science Honours Degree in Nursing Science.
- Be a State Registered Nurse with post basic qualification in Ophthalmic Nursing/Theatre Nursing.
- Be registered with the Health Professions Council of Zimbabwe.
- At least five years’ post qualification experience.
- Assisting with research work carried out in the department.
- Assisting lecturers during examinations of students.
- Clinical duties in theatre or wards and outreach activities.
- Participating in routine diagnostic work and unit research and innovation.
- Knowledge of research would be a distinct advantage.
Applicants must submit six copies of applications, IDs, birth certificate and CVs, giving full particulars including full name, place and date of birth and six copies of academic and professional qualifications for each set of application. Applicants must give information on experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, names and addresses of three referees. Applications should be addressed and either hand delivered or posted to: –
DEPUTY REGISTRAR, HUMAN RESOURCES
University of Zimbabwe
P O Box MP 167
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday, 8 April 2022.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.