2 x Machinist
- Post Date:February 19, 2021
- Views 292
- Qualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
POSITION: MACHINIST X 2
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following among other duties: –
- Cutting wood, curving as well as shaping it in the manufacturing of coffins and caskets.
- Monitoring the performance of and maintenance of machines in order to ensure optimal performance.
- Maintaining a service schedule of all the machinery and ensuring adherence to the same.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- A Diploma in Wood Technology/Carpentry
- Two (2) years relevent experience in coffin manufacturing as a machine operator.
- Good Communication skills
- Results Oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs) and application letters to Group Human Resources, via the following email address [email protected].
Applicants must indicate the position being applied for and the preferred location in the subject line “Machinist”
Applications should be sent by not later than 1600 hours, 23 February 2021.
Please Note: Failure to follow the application instructions above may lead to disqualification.
Related Jobs (33)
Agricultural Technologies and Engineering Supervisor on June 14, 2021 Full Time