2 x Legal Officer - Asset Recovery
- Post Date:May 31, 2022
- Views 471
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Vacancy Announcement 3 of 2022
Ref. No.: ZACC/APP/3/2022
Deadline of Applications: 03/06/22
Organisation: Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC)
Salary Scale: To be advised
Reports To: MANAGER ASSET FORFEITURE
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafting of document/affidavits for asset confiscation and unexplained wealth (interim and final) application.
- Maintain seized and confiscated assets register.
- Draft monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Maintain and up-dating of a court roll and all matters referred to the NPA and before the High Court
- Liaise with the manager on matters requiring formal and informal mutual legal assistance.
- Facilitate financial investigation in cases relating to asset confiscation and unexplained wealth orders.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
- A degree in LLB Laws, Forensic, Accounting and Auditing and or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Possession of Certified Fraud Examiners/Professional Certificate in Money Laundering [CFE] or other relevant post graduate qualification would be an added advantage
- Must have served at Senior/Principal investigations officer/Law Officer or equivalent level in an Office responsible for crime or anti-corruption activities for at least five years.
- Must be highly professional, assertive and innovative
- High level of integrity.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle confidential information.
Applications must be addressed and delivered to the address below and must be accompanied by detailed CV with contact details and certified copies of National ID Card, Birth Certificate, academic transcript and professional qualifications.
The Executive Secretary,
Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission,
No. 872 Betterment Close,
Mt Pleasant Business Park,
Deadline of Applications: 03 June 2022
Related Jobs (23)
Team Lead, Youth Political Attitudes and Behavior Assessment on June 22, 2022 Contract
Systems Strengthening Lead on June 22, 2022
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship