2 x Inspector
- Post Date:December 4, 2021
- Views 367
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
The Health Professions Authority of Zimbabwe (HPA) is the apex health regulatory body in Zimbabwe whose mandate is to coordinate the functions and operations of all health professional councils in Zimbabwe, entertain appeals that relate to the same councils, while also registering and regulating all health service providing institutions in Zimbabwe. The vacancy of 2 x Inspectors have arisen in the Authority and suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply.
The Inspector will report to the Deputy Secretary General.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting inspections for the purpose of enforcing compliance with the Health Professions Act (Chapter 27:19).
- Writing timeous inspection reports showing the actual physical situation on the ground.
- During inspections, advising health professionals on minimum requirements.
- Communicating professionally and efficiently when dealing with practitioners.
- Ensuring all revenue collection stipulations are followed.
- Ensuring strict adherence to departmental standard operating procedures.
- Any other duties as delegated by the Deputy Secretary General.
Qualifications, Attributes & Skills
- A health-related qualification registrable with any one of the 8 Health Professions Councils in Zimbabwe.
- Ability to write accurate and quality reports.
- A clean class 4 driver’s licence is a must.
- At least 30 years of age and 3 years relevant experience as a health professional.
- IT knowledge, effective written and spoken communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an application letter, current practicing certificate and a detailed CV not later than Monday, 06 December 2021 to:
Postal and Physical Address:
The Secretary General
Health Professions Authority of Zimbabwe
7 Ross Avenue, Belgravia
P.O. Box A410, Avondale,
E-mail: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (9)
Paediatric ART Medical Officer (Re -advertisement) on December 5, 2021 Contract