2 x Innovation Leads
- Post Date:April 26, 2022
- Views 346
- Career Level OtherQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Education
Research and Innovation Directorate: Vacancies
2 positions have emerged in the University of Zimbabwe Innovation Hub has Innovation Leads in the following areas of expertise:
- Innovation Lead Creative Arts and Social Entrepreneurship
- Innovation Lead Drugs Pharmaceuticals and Health Systems
Reports to: Manager, Innovation
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting product development and prototyping at the Innovation Hub within their area of expertise.
- Offering expert advice, capturing and protecting innovations arising from the University s research community.
- Generating new and robust ideas during intellectual property development towards commercialization.
- Identifying and mobilizing strategic resources and partners to support product development.
- Capacity strengthening in design thinking, prototyping and entrepreneurship
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Applicants should have:
- A minimum of a Masters Degree or equivalent in the desired field from an accredited institution.
- Experience with interacting with students and/or teaching and learning, and research processes at University level
- A demonstrated experience in product development
- A Proven rack record in multidisciplinary research, collaboration and/or management of partnerships
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Six copies of applications, including a curriculum vitae, giving full personal particulars indicating full name, place and date of birth; certified copies of national identification, birth certificate, proof of qualifications, employment and experience, present salary, telephone number and names and addresses of three referees should be addressed to:
Deputy Registrar, Human Resources
University of Zimbabwe,
P. O. Box MP 167
Or Hand delivered to:
The Administralion Block,
Door number 113.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday 29 April 2022.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.