2 x Housing Clerks
- Post Date:April 12, 2022
- Views 468
- Career Level ClerkQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Local Government
We are inviting applications from suitably qualified, committed and competent persons to fill the position of HOUSING CLERK (GRADE 6) x 2.
REPORTING TO: HOUSING & COMMUNITY SERVICES ASSISTANT
The Incumbent will be responsible for:
- Creation of property files for clients with offer letters and assisting with property transfers.
- Advise and assist clients on property enquiries.
- Provide full support to the supervisor to allow proper decision making.
- Maintain a proper and user friendly filing and document control system.
- Assist on any ad-hoc tasks as required by the department.
- 5 ‘O’Levels including English Language.
- A diploma/degree in Local Governance or any other relevant qualification.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Words and PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a team.
- Able to work fast under pressure
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE: Conditions of service shall be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
Interested candidates should submit five (5) copies of their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae no later than the 13th of April 2022 to:
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
CHEGUTU RURAL DISTRICT COUNCIL
No. 3 ALEXANDRA AVENUE
P.O. BOX 13
“Chegutu RDC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer”