2 x Grant/Proposal Writers
- Post Date:July 5, 2022
- Views 432
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Development Aid from People to People in Zimbabwe (DAPP) is looking for 2 qualified grant/proposal writers with experience in developing coherent, organized, and compelling proposals within 3 thematic areas of Agriculture and Climate Change and Health. The incumbents will be based at its National Fundraising Office in Harare.
The main function of the positions is to design proposals for projects and programs in accordance with the principles and requirements of different donors (national and foreign entities, governmental and non-governmental entities and the private sector).
- Prepare concise conceptual notes for the preparation of funding proposals that include the logical framework, performance indicators, monitoring and evaluation plan, budgets, among others;
- Be responsible for the entire process of preparing proposals, including research and participation in meetings with partners during the development and writing of proposals;
- Design and analyze budgets to ensure
- their viability,
- alignment with donor requirements and
- are alignment with DAPP/HPP budget policies;
- Ensure compliance with deadlines associated with the proposal preparation process;
- Conduct research and identify new sources of funding.
- Master’s degree in social sciences or related discipline
- At least 3 years proven experience in proposal development for NGOs;
- Experience in writing proposals for the EU, USAID ,UN witl be an added advantage
- Highly organized and detail orientated;
- Strong people skills and approachable manner;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to change;
- Ability to work in and promote a team environment / concept;
- Ability to work under pressure and extra hours when necessary, and to meet deadlines.
Please send your application including detailed CV, motivation letter, certified copies of qualifications and references addressed to Human Resources Manager at the following emails: [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
Application deadline: On or before close of working day 7th July 2022.
NB: Please note that only short-listed applicants will be invited for the interview.