2 x Graduate Interns - Finance
- Post Date:June 7, 2022
- Views 631
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience Fresh
- Industry Non Governmental
Location: 1 x Harare, 1 x Binga
Duration of Internship: 15 June to 31 December 2022
Save the Children International PVO 03/2002 is the world’s leading independent organization for children. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children is inviting applications for two (2) Finance Graduate Interns.
- First degree in Accounting / Finance;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office;
- Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles;
- Demonstrated willingness to learn;
- Must have a high degree of confidentiality, integrity and professionalism;
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work under minimum supervision;
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Interested candidates meeting the above specifications and willing to start on indicated dates should submit their cover letter and CV clearly marked Graduate Intern – Finance in the subject section of the e-mail or envelop to:
The Human Resources and Administration Manager,
221 Fife Avenue,
Or email to: [email protected] Kindly indicate preferred location.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be subject to Save the Children’s Child Safeguarding recruitment procedures and checks.
Deadline: 10 June 2022 (end of day)