2 x Grade 7 Teachers
- Post Date:October 28, 2021
- Views 263
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Education
One of our clients in the Education Sector is looking for (2) mature, well-experienced candidates who would love to work with children in the role of Grade 6 and take them up to Grade 7. The primary duties will include: developing learning materials, teaching, answering student inquiries, assigning homework, and managing classroom supplies. The ideal candidates should be able to work without any supervision.
- 5 ‘O’ Levels including Maths and English and a Degree in Education or any relevant Teaching Qualification.
- 5 Years of experience in teaching Grade 6 and 7 pupils.
- Proven record of producing excellent results/ pupil pass rate.
- Knowledge of the current Revised Curriculum under ZIMSEC.
- Previous Experience as a ZIMSEC examinations marker is advantageous
- Must be able to set expected questions and answers on chosen subjects
- Strong in Mathematics, English Language, Shona and Heritage and Social Studies.
- Be a highly dedicated professional
- Have integrity and honesty
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Chancers will not be entertained.