2 x Finance Clerks
- Post Date:April 12, 2022
- Views 423
- Career Level ClerkQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Local Government
We are inviting applications from suitably qualified, committed and competent persons to fill the position of FINANCE CLERK (GRADE 7) x 2.
REPORTING TO: ACCOUNTANT
The Incumbent will be responsible for:
- Compiling requisitions for payment as instructed.
- Raising payment vouchers for cash withdrawals.
- Withdrawing cash from the bank as instructed by supervisors.
- Raising creditors vouchers for payment
- Entering payments in the cashbook.
- Filing payment vouchers and keeping records for the vouchers.
- Maintaining individual ledger accounts.
- Preparing financial statements.
- Revenue collection, receipting and banking.
- Billing of ratepayers.
- Assist on any ad-hoc tasks as required by the department
- 5 ‘O’ Levels including English Language and Mathematics/ Accounts.
- A diploma in Accounting/ Finance.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Words and PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in o team.
- Knowledge of Sage Pastel Evolution is a must.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE: Conditions of service shall be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
Interested candidates should submit five (5) copies of their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae no later than the 13th of April 2022 to:
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
CHEGUTU RURAL DISTRICT COUNCIL
No. 3 ALEXANDRA AVENUE
P.O. BOX 13
“Chegutu RDC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer”