2 x Data Entry Clerk
- Post Date:June 22, 2022
- Views 1012
- Career Level ClerkQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
Location: Bulawayo and Mazowe
Type Of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Zimbabwe Health Interventions (ZHI) is a not-for-profit human development organisation which is registered as a Trust under the Zimbabwe Deeds Registries Act (Chapter 20:05). ZHI’s mission is to develop and deliver innovative and sustainable high impact integrated health interventions with local communities while working with and strengthening existing institutions.
The Re-Ignite, Innovate, Sustain Evidence Based Interventions for HIV Prevention (RISE) program will prevent new HIV infections among adolescent girls and young women (AGYW) using the Determined, Resilient, Empowered, AIDS-Free, Mentored and Safe (RISE) approach.
The Determined, Resilient, Empowered, AIDS-Free, Mentored and Safe (DREAMS) program focuses on prevention of new HIV infections among Adolescent Girls and Young Women (AGYW) in Zimbabwe. DREAMS core package of services combines evidence-based approaches that go beyond the health sector, addressing the structural drivers that directly and indirectly increase AGYWs’ HIV risk, including poverty, gender inequality, sexual violence, and a lack of education. The program is being implemented in high HIV burden districts in Bulawayo, Gweru and Mazowe and 6 districts in Mat South (Beitbridge, Bulilima, Gwanda, Insiza, Mangwe and Matobo).
The Data Entry Clerk works under the direct supervision of the District Strategic Information Evaluation Officer and will work to support the district teams in M&E related activities for ZHI Zimbabwe at District level. S/he collaborates closely with other colleagues at facility level to provide data management support.
- Capture disaggregated data from various data collection tools into a data entry platform;
- Accurate capturing of data bearing reasonable judgment in carrying out exercise;
- Prepare, sort and check all records for data entry and make sure that accurate data is being entered;
- Data validation, cleaning and recording errors encountered during data entry;
- Check completed work for accuracy, liaise with supervisor for incomplete records;
- Support the SIE Assistant in M and E related activities.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Sound knowledge and experience regarding data capturing and well-developed computer skills;
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, consultants and recipients of assistance;
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrated attention to detail;
- Ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently as well as cooperatively with team members;
- Good reading and writing skills.
Qualifications And Experience
- A diploma/ degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Public Health, Demography or Social Sciences is desirable;
- Conversant with relevant computer programs a requirement;
- Demonstrated experience capturing HIV program data in DHIS2/DATIM;
- Experience as a DREAMS beneficiary, club facilitator or ambassador is an added advantage.
- Step 1: click here to complete the job application form.
- Step 2: Submit your CV and application letter via email to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
ZHI is an equal opportunity employer and employs personnel without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical handicap or financial ability.
During the application process, ZHI will not charge any fee nor will it require any payment for an application to be considered.
Related Jobs (63)
Admin Assistant (Student Admissions, Records and Registration) on June 30, 2022 Full Time