2 x Credit Analyst
- Post Date:January 11, 2022
- Views 417
- Career Level AnalystQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Banking
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced, self-driven and results oriented individuals, to fill the position of CREDIT ANALYST x 2 within the ZIMBABWE WOMEN’S MICROFINANCE BANK
The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for ensuring the granting of quality credit facilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviewing credit facilities, policies and procedures.
- Analysis and verification of all loan applications .
- Evaluation and Appraisal of loan applications
Analysing Portfolio Performance
- Analyse portfolio performance and provide the Credit Manager with the requisite information to facilitate informed decision making
- Participate in creation of new products in the MIS in liaison with Operations and ICT
Reviewing Credit Policy and Credit Procedures Manual
- Research and gather intelligence information on lending
- Analyse and evaluate the information against Bank practices to ensure adherence to policies and procedures
- Reporting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually as required
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES
- A Commercial degree in Accounting, Auditing, Economics, Banking or equivalent.
- A Master’s degree or studying towards one will be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional courses are an added advantage.
- At least three years relevant experience
Interested candidates should email application letter and Curriculum Vitae with position clearly marked via e-mail to [email protected] by no later than 13 January 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply!
Related Jobs (38)
Assistant Bursar x 3 & Administrative Assistant x 2 on January 19, 2022 Contract