2 x Civil Engineering Technicians
- Post Date:May 21, 2021
- Views 322
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
DEPARTMENT OF WORKS
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Producing designs, both initial outlines and full plans, of sewerage and water treatment structures such as pump systems and pipe networks.
- Setting out and supervising all civil engineering works
- Conducting material tests and analysis.
- Preparation of rehabilitation and maintenance programs and reporting maintenance problems.
- Attending to any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Civil engineer or the Director of works.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- A degree in Civil Engineering is an added advantage.
- Experience in the design of sewer reticulation systems, roads and storm water drainage systems a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of Auto-Cad, Civil Designer (Water and Sewer) software packages a must.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and results oriented individuals to fill the above posts within our organisation.
Written applications including certified copies of qualifications, certificates, experience and full detailed CVs should be submitted to the undersigned not later than the 25th of May 2021.
City OF Kadoma
TOWN CLERK Town House,
P.O. Box 460