2 x Artisan Tiler (Fixed Term Contract)
- Post Date:March 8, 2022
- Views 552
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Construction
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following vacant posts of ARTISAN-TILER X 2 (FIXED TERM CONTRACT) that have arisen within ZESA Holdings at the National Training Centre.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Preparing Bill of Quantities.
- Interpreting floor plans.
- Identifying appropriate tiles for different surfaces.
- Laying wall and floor tiles according to specifications and requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5‘O’Level passes.
- Class 1 Brick and Block Laying or any other relevant qualification.
- Reference Letter from previous employers or clients.
- Accuracy, precision and attention to detail are a must.
- An eye for design is an added advantage.
Applications accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications should be hand delivered not later than Friday 11 March 2022 addressed to:
The Training & Development Manager (A)
ZESA National Training Centre
16676 Ganges Road,
P.O Box 3330
OR email to: [email protected]
Please note that ZESA Holdings does not require payment of any kind for submission of applications or for attending interviews. Any such requests should be reported to the police or to the above-named addressee.