2 x Artisan Assistant-Tiling (Fixed Term Contract)
- Post Date:March 8, 2022
- Views 366
- Career Level AssistantQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Construction
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following vacant posts of ARTISAN ASSISTANT-TILING X 2 (FIXED TERM CONTRACT) that have arisen within ZESA Holdings at the National Training Centre.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Preparing surfaces and materials for tiling.
- Cleaning surfaces before and after tiling.
- Cleaning and safe keeping of tools.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5’O’Level passes.
- Class 3 or 4 Brick and Block Laying or any other relevant qualification.
- Proven experience in floor and wall tiling.
Applications accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications should be hand delivered not later than Friday 11 March 2022 addressed to:
The Training & Development Manager (A)
ZESA National Training Centre
16676 Ganges Road,
P.O Box 3330
OR email to: [email protected]
Please note that ZESA Holdings does not require payment of any kind for submission of applications or for attending interviews. Any such requests should be reported to the police or to the above-named addressee.